PokemonForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom...

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Boredom... - Page 4 Empty Re: Boredom...

Post  Timber Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 pm

"Wow..." Heather said half to herself, watching the Jolteon collapse.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Halo strained herself not to fall over before Bolt, or she would lose the match. Once Bolt fell though, a few seconds after him she collapsed on the grass. "Thanks... you were great too." She said weakly to him. Gary grinned again. "Wow, another victory, another loser." He said to his opponent. "Oh get up Halo!" He yelled to Halo. He kicked her not hard, but not light either. Halo yelped and forced herself upward, her legs shaking. She then just collapsed right back down again. She tried to force herself upward, and then leaned on a rock beside her. Her side was burning with hurt.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm

Kai watched as gary kicked Halo "hey what do you think your doing." he stood up with Bolt in his arms and walked over to gary "can't you see that its tired just let it rest there is no point to push your umbreon when it dosen't have the strenght to continue."
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 pm

"Hey!" Heather yelled, stomping over to Gary. "What do you think you're doing?! You've worked that Pokemon to the bone, and that collar! You just don't go and kick you Pokemon!" At this point, she was stabbing Gary with violent pokes. "You jerk!"
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Gary shoved them both aside. "You have your styles of training, I got mine." He said coldly. He looked over at Halo to see Stella now holding her in her arms. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" He yelled to her. Stella gave him a cold stare. "Petting her, seeing as you seem to have no interest in doing so!" She said. Gary was about to yank Halo away from Stella, but was stopped by a bite from Halo. "Youch!" Gary said, pulling his hand away. Halo cuddled up in Stella's arms.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Suicune growled at the site of Gary and the other pokemon.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

https://pokemon-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Heather's hand clenched into a fist, and she struggled not to punch Gary square in the nose. Instead, she grabbed her hand and shoved it down to her side, and yelled at him, "Serves you right!"
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:24 am

Aleu giggled when Gary let out a yelp of pain.She could see that the human was not to happy and wanted to hurt Gary."Please take this collar off me and Halo." Suicune asked Heather.
(I am gunna make suicune to be able to talk telepathicly)
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Halo then went pure limp in Stella's arms. Stella began to panic. "Uh, Gary, your pokemon is really limp and her breathing is very weak!" She said in panic. Gary looked at Halo. "Tell her to suck it up until we find a pokemon center." He said coldly. Stella gritted her teeth. No one could really see this through Halo's fur, but her collar had been to small from the begining. It was tightening around her neck since she first put it on. It was begining to choke her.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Heather looked down at Suicune. She clenched her fists again, and bent down while Gary was distracted with Stella and Halo. Heather tugged at the latch of the collar, grunting with exertion. She finally got it loose, getting shocked a bit. She then threw it into a flower-strewn shrub, and pet Suicune gently.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 am

Aleu looked at Heather and smiled then looked at Gary and growled.Then turned to Stella and asked."Could you take that collar off of Halo?" Aleu asked.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Stella looked at Aleu, surprised at how she could hear her. She nodded a little bit. Halo, as if getting the message, weakly bit Gary's finger again, to distract him. While Gary yelled and looked at his finger, Stella unlocked the collar. She got shocked, like Heather did. Halo took in a long, much needed breath. She leapt out of Stella's arms and limped quickly over to Aleu. "Come on Aleu! Run!" She yelled to her as she ran as fast as she could with her limp. "Hey! Get back here!" Gary yelled as he began to run after Halo. Stella quickly stuck her foot out and tripped Gary. Halo grinned and kept running with her limp.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Heather smiled as the two Pokemon ran away. She was eager to see Gary's reaction.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Aleu knew she was free again but wasnt just gunna leave without getting her pay back at Gary."Get out of the way!"Suicune growled at him.Aleu smirked"Brace yourself,Gary!"She growled.Aleu stood there as she began to glow and she got charged up for a huge aurora beam.Then she let out a huge solar beam heading right towards Gary.

Last edited by Suicune-Fan on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 pm

Heather's eyes widened. She didn't want it to go this far!

"Rocky, Protect!" And her Eevee seemed to pop out of nowhere, and shield itself in a blue sphere. The Aurora Beam stopped on a dime, and sat there, glowing and raging like a fire.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 am

Aleu stomped her foot in frustation."Why did you do that?!"Suicune growled.Aleu then began to use Mist so that Eevee,Heather,Stella,and Gary couldn't see her.Aleu walked slowly then used gust to blow Gary and the others off there feet.Then without warning used Aurora Beam again.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 pm

"Rocky, Shadow Claw!"

Rocky then ran up to Aleu, and scratched her violently with shadow-strewn claws.

"Now, Yawn!"

Rocky let out a big yawn, causing Aleu to get drowsy. Heather got up from her sitting position, and brushed herself off.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Aleu flinched at the scatches but shook them off and used Mirror coat to heal.She glared at Gary and used bite before running off.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Heather's hands curled into fists again as the Suicune ran away. She turned to Gary. "You all right?" she asked with a stern voice.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 pm

"Yea.That stupid suicune.After all I done for them."Gary growled as he began to run after it.

Aleu stopped as soon as she heard what Gary said.She turned and walked back and stopped a few feet from Gary and Heather."I am sorry for what I did.But Gary did nothing but abuse and beat us.He would of deserved it."Suicune told them."And I cannot just let him get away for what he has done."
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Heather sighed heavily, and flopped down onto a bench. She then got up as the Suicun told her something again. A calm breeze swept through Pallet Town. She sighed again. Gary was a jerk, but she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She rubbed her arm.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 am

Stella's mouth was gaped wide open. "You have done nothing for them!" She yelled at him. Halo ran limped back to Aleu. "Come on Aleu!" She said, run limping again in the right direction.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:02 am

Heather watched as the Pokemon ran away again. Stella was right. Gary was a jerk and hurt his Pokemon. But, she doesn't want anyone to get hurt.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Aleu growled and glared at Gary and then turned to Halo and ran.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum