PokemonForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom...

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Boredom... Empty Boredom...

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Aimee sat with her back against a brick wall, hugging her knees. Her Vaporeon, Splash, was grooming herself by her side.

"Man, I'm bored," Aimee said, burying her face in her arms. "I haven't battled in forever! Haven't seen that many trainers, either..."
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boredom... Empty Re: Boredom...

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Sarah walked along the sidewalks with Moon at her side as usual, obediently following her wherever she went. Sarah patted his head before walking off again, daydreaming. She had nothing to do, all of her friends moved to different towns and she hadn't found anyone else to battle or other pokemon to capture. She sighed and carried on, when she found another trainer with a Vaporeon at her side. Moon glanced at them as they both walked by.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Aimee lifted her head to see an Umbreon, and further up, her trainer. Aimee struggled to get up, nearly smushing Splash in the act. "Hey, wait!" she called.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:45 pm

Stella was walking with Argo until another person crashed into her. She looked up at the stranger. "Um, hello." She said, picking up her pokeballs that had been dropped when they clashed.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm

(What stranger? lul)

Aimee fell to the ground again, and looked up to see yet another trainer, and the other one a good ways away. She got up again, fixed her hat, and introduced herself and Splash; "Um, hi. I'm Aimee, and this is Splash," she said, motioning to her Vaporeon.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Sarah stopped, hearing the trainer call her. She walked back to them, seeing another one there. "Hi," she introduced herself. "I'm Sarah, and this is Moon," she said, patting Moon's head as he obediently followed her.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 pm

(lol any stranger ^.^)

"I'm Stella. This is Argo." She said, pointing to her new arcanine. She studied both trainers and their pokemon for weaknesses and strengths in case they ever battled one day.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Kai was walking back to his house, with Bolt riding on his shoulder, to get some supplies before he left town. he saw a few trainers hanging around so he decided to introduce walk overand introduce himself " Hi are all of you from here? my name is Kai and this is my pokemon Bolt"
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Aimee turned to see another trainer--a guy. "I'm Aimee. This is Splash, my Vaporeon."
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 pm

Stella turned to Kai. "Hey, I'm Stella and this Argon, my arcanine. Actually I'm not from here, I was raised in Metropolis. I just came today to get my first pokemon." She said, suddenly remembering how bad Gary had treated the two pokemon, and how badly she had wanted Aleu. "And made a new enemy today too." She mumbled.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 pm

"I'm Sarah, and this is my Umbreon, Moon," she introduced herself again, pointing to Moon. He flicked his ears back, suprized at how many people where here, but he would never leave Sarah's side. He glanced up at her, but kept his eyes on the trainer's pokemon. It had been forever since he had last battled, and he was probably getting alittle rusty by now.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 pm

Aimee sighed. All of the trainers here seemed stronger than her. Se glanced at each of them.

---

Nearby, on a low rooftop, sat Razor. He watched amusingly down at the trainers.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Gary was walking by when he suddenly saw the three girls, barely noticing the guy there. He walked over with a charming rin on his face. Aleu and Halo were following him with electric collars on their necks. He came into the group, then saw that one of the girls was Stella. He rolled his eyes at her and then focused his attention on the other two. "Hey girls, and what might your names be... Stella." He said, nodding his head to Stella in a blank vioce. Stella rolled her eyes. "Gary." She replied, anger in her tone.

Halo looked at the other pokemon. So free. They were lucky that they didn't havwe to wear these stupid collars that shocked them when they ventured to far from Gary. She despised him and these colllars. "Hello." She said grumpily to the other pokemon.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:18 pm

"I'm Aimee," Aimee said. "This is my Vaporeon, Splash." She was getting a little nervous with all the trainers here. She blushed a bit.

Last edited by Cofera on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:21 pm

"Aimee, nice name." He said with a grin. Stella rolled her eyes again and did an angry sigh. She wished he would go rot in a ditch somewhere, let alone be beside her and talking and flirting with these other girls.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 pm

"Thanks, I guess," Aimee said, blushing more. She jerked when Splash rubbed against her leg. She picked her up carefully.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Sarah glanced at Gary, rolling her eyes at his mood. she sighed inwardly as she introduced herself and Moon once more. "I'm Sarah, and this is my Umbreon, Moon."

Moon turned his head to look at the new pokemon, resting his gaze on their collars. They wear... collars? he asked himself. To Moon, collars were terrible things. Thanks goodness Sarah knew that he would never leave her side, so a collar was not needed. "Hello," he greeted them.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Kai rolled his eyes "oh so your Gary i had a lot about you, how long do you plan to keep treating your pokemon so badly"

Bolt jumped off of Kia's shoulder and walked over to Halo "hi.... um whats this thing around neck" he reached out with his paw and scratched at it.
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Gary looked at him with a slight glare. "I train to win." He said, looking away from him and back at the two girls. Stella gave a grin to Kai. She gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'Thank you' to him behind Gary's back.

Halo sighed. "Gary put it on us. If we venture to far, it shocks us." She said, dreading the thing.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Aimee just noticed the collars on Gary's the Pokemon. She kept quiet, not wanting to get involved. She rubbed her left arm with her right hand.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 pm

"Thats even worse than a regular collar!" Moon blurted. Collars are terrible things. They choke you and choke you until you do what the human wants, but shoking? Thats terrible!

"Oh, this Gary? Oh, I've heard plenty about you. You treat Pokemon terrible, its a wonder why they haven't turned on you yet!" Sarah said, glaring at Gary. She couldn't stand trainers like this who force their Pokemon to do something. Moon bristled at Sarah's angry tone.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Aimee gasped a little, looking down at her feet. Who would do that...?
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 pm

" gary would, though i don't understand why pokemon can became strong with out forcing them to do things. i beleave Bolt could beat any pokemon if we put our hearts into it, and some training every now and then dosn't hurt either".
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:42 pm

"So, any of you up for a battle?" He asked, a grin appearing on his face. "I will." Stella said. Gary turned around at her. She had a determined and challenging look on her face. Gary chuckled slightly. "Please, you don't know what Argo can do, let alone fight me." He tuanted her. Stella's hands turned into fists. "Wanna bet?" She challenged. Gary held her gaze for a while, then grinned. "Alright, if you want to embaress yourself, then you go right ahead." He taunted her again. Stella went closer to his face. "One on one, my acrcanine against your umbreon." She said with a determined tone. "Fine." Gary replied. Halo heard the conversation, and walked over. She was in the mood for a battle, though she would fight her own way, not Gary's.

Gary and Stella went into the park that was just beside the path. Their pokemon were ready to fight, in their correct stances. "You ready to lose?" Gary asked again, another taunt. "Bring it." Stella replied. This is for abandoning Argo, and treating Halo and Aleu so bad! She said in her head.
(someone can play Argo for this match if they want since Suicune-Fan isn't her ^.^ (we share the characters Argo and Gary) Smile )
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Aimee stepped back, still rolling the thought of the collars in her head.

---

Razor hopped down on a bench below his roof, and strolled over to the other Pokemon. "Aah, little pets, are we?" he asked, strutting around them. He glanced at Moon.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum