PokemonForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comin to the city

3 posters

Go down

Comin to the city Empty Comin to the city

Post  Suicune-Fan Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Flame,Lucario,Leafeon,and Taz had finally reached ShanaBurgh.Lucario looked up and down and was shocked he almost fell over.Flame looked around and was amazed at the site of the city.

Zach walked down the street.He looked at the new people in town and went over as soon as he saw Taz.He walked slowly up to her pushing Lucario out of the way and stepping on Flame's tail."Ouch!Watch it!"Flame growled.Lucario glared at him and then looked at Flames tail.

Zach acted like nothing happened and grabbed her hand."Hello Beautiful."He said all flirty
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

https://pokemon-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Comin to the city Empty Re: Comin to the city

Post  shadowwolf445 Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:08 pm

leaftail growled at the human and bit his hand "stay away from her"
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 pm

"Ouch!Stupid Leafeon!"Zach said kicking the Leafeon into some near by bushes."No where was I?Oh."Zach smiled grabbing her hand again and pulling her close to him.

Flame and Lucario both glared at Zach as Lucario used crunch on his arm biting him and Flame used blaze kick on him and Lucario doing the same sending him flying into a tree."Ha!"Flame laughed as Lucario picked up Leaftail."Are you ok?"
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:42 am

Taz walked over to the bushes and slapped him across the face, leaving a red slap mark on his cheek. "Don't touch me, or my friends!" She yelled at him, turning away and walking the other direction. She scooped up Leaftail and gave him a kiss in the forehead. "We will take you to a pokemon center, just in case." She said. "Come on Lucario and Flame!" She said, wanting to get away from that stupid Zach.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Lucario was suprised when he heard Taz say *friends*."Friends?With a Human?"Lucario thought but shook it off and followed Taz.Flame looked at Zach and laughed."Haha..Serve's you right.."Flame said walking off with them.

Zach growled as he saw Flame laughing at him."Grrr.."He grumbled."Haunter!Confuse Ray!" Zach yelled throwing a pokeball out and summoning Haunter."If I cant have her.I will have her pokemon." Zach told her.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Leaftail replyed to Lucario question "i-i think so but my really hurts but i'll be ok i'm used to this kind of pain"
shadowwolf445
shadowwolf445

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down