PokemonForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here Empty Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Nicole was in the middle of the forest,It was fall there and it was so beautiful there.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

https://pokemon-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here Empty Re: Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Nocturna stayed asleep on her shoulder, ocassionaly hiccuping.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here Empty Re: Nocturna and Nicole's Adventure Begins Here

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Nicole smiled at Nocturna and kept on walking hearing the chick hick up every now and then.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:04 am

Ari walked through the trees, occasionally stopping to sniff the territory. She kept walking, idly listening to the birdsong overhead. This place is beautiful, she thought. She walked toward the pond for a drink when she heard something. Ari stopped and raised her head, trying to make out what the noise was.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:39 am

Nocturna then awoke to the sound of a pokemon lapping up water. He hoppe down from Nicoles shoulder and ran towards it. "Who are you?" He cheeped, his tiny body getting into a fighting position. He then sneezed, fire pouring out from his beak. He coughed when he was done. "Whoops." He said to himself.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Ari took a step back, it was a trainer and her Pokemon. "I'm Ari," she replied qautiously, hoping that the pokemon's trainer hadn't seen her yet. "Who are you?" she barked.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:40 pm

"I'm Nocturna. Why are you out here though? Pokemon aren't supposed to be out here on their own are they?" He asked. He had been raised with humans and with others, and never set foot into wild territory. He had no idea about wild pokemon.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Ari cocked her head. "Weren't you a wild pokemon before you got captured by your trainer? Or were you born with the humans? I was a gift before when I was a Vulpix, but my owners died and I got a meaner owner. I escaped and I've been living here ever since," she explained.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Nocturna shook his head. "I was born in a breeder's home run by Lucinda." He said, amazed that he was talking to a wild pokemon. He thought that they were just a myth!
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Ari flicked her ears back for a second. She grew up thinking that all human-born Pokemon were weaker than wild-born. Even though she was not Wild-born, she lived in this forest ever since she was just a Vulpix. "...I think I should get out of here before your trainer sees me... I don't want a trainer, I'm fine out here by myself."
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Nocturna frowned. "Oh, ok, bye." He said sadly, hating to see the first wild pokemon he had ever seen leave so quickly.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Ari cocked her head a bit, and realized that this actually was the first human-born pokemon she had ever seen, except for herself.. "Do you... like haveing a trainer?" she asked suddenly.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Nocturna perked up again. "It is really nice! You are always well cared for, and you know that you'll always be loved and that there is always someone that will be by your side until the end of time. Your best friend." He said to her, explaining what he thought of having a trainer.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 pm

Ari had never thought of it that way. She had only had her nice owners for a short time, all she had knows was her mean owner. She had always thought that trainers were something to avoid, thats what she had grown up believing. But now this Pokemon is telling her different, almost the opposite. "I always thought they were something to avoid... something you never wanted to encounter. That's what I grew up believing," she repeated her thoughts out loud.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Nocturna shook his head. "Not all trainers are bad. Most are good, the creep trainers and the hunters are the ones that you have to watch out for." Nocturna said.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Ari was still suspicious, but if her trainer really was bad, then she would have said so. She still wasn't convinced that a trainer would be better than in the wild, but maybe she could give it a chance. She glanced in the direction where she saw the pokemon's trainer, "...You think... that I could go meet your trainer?" she asked hesitantly.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Nocturna nodded. "Sure, I will make sure she doesn't throw a pokeball at you." He said with a smile.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:15 pm

Ari smiled, glad about the Pokeball thing. "I'll follow you then," she said, waiting for Nocturna to take the lead. She was still cautious about this, but she wanted to see what it was like.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Nocturna ran over to his trainer, his tiny wings spread apart. He then hopped onto her shoulder, and gnawed on her ear playfully. "Come, come!" Nocturna chanted to Ari.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Ari hesitated for a second, then slowly followed her new friend out into the open where she saw Nocturna with her trainer. Air halted a little bit away, still hesitant about this whole trainer thing.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:28 pm

(now we just have to wait for Suicune-Fan to come on ^.^ )
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:21 pm

"A ninetails." Nicole said suprised. She whipped out her Pokedex and it explained everything."Hmm...Its so beatiful" Nicole thought."Hi there Ninetails." Nicole said cauitously walking over to it to pet it."Its ok.I am not going to capture you."
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Ari hesitated, but let the human touch her. It had been years since a human had actually pet her. She relaxed at the human's tone. It wasn't threatening, or harmful. She was still suspicious of the human, but Ari relaxed a bit.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 am

"Hmm..Your pretty tame for a wild pokemon."Nicole said petting the ninetails."Do you have a name?"
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 pm

Ari looked up at the human. It was saying something, but all Ari could hear was just a strange language. Ari cocked her head a bit, still looking at the human.
Twilight
Twilight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next