PokemonForever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab Empty Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:02 am

Halo licked her paws to get the dirt off inside her pokeball. She had been in Professor Oaks lab for a few days now, and new trainers hadn't come yet. She was waiting patiently though, knowing that one day the right trainer will come along.

She then felt her ball being picked up, and she got excited. She was going to be let out for a litle bit! She flew out of her pokeball is professor Oak threw it onto the ground. "Rarara!" She yelled joy fully. Which meant, "Yay! Are any trainers coming soon?". She looked around, poking her little white and gold head over the counter. No trainers. She sat back down, a little dissapionted.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab Empty Re: Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 am

Aleu was in a cage of her own,she sat her head down and let out a roar.She quit trying to escape months ago until she heard a slight noise from a cage across from hers.Then in the small cage she saw a Umbreon."A Umbreon."Aleu said aloud.

(You can roleplay as a secondary character.cause if you dont wanna wait around for a person to roleplay as there trainer here you can roleplay as your own trainer as a secondary character that doesnt have to be accepted)
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

https://pokemon-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab Empty Re: Awaiting a trainer in Professor Oak's lab

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 am

Halo looked over at the suicune. "Yeah, I have been here for a few weeks now." She said, walking over to the suicune's cage. "I am Halo, also, if you don't mind me asking, why are you in a cage instead of a pokeball?" She asked curiously.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:41 am

"I am Aleu,I have been here for 4 months.I refused to go into my pokeball and never stayed in there so he put me in this cage.Ever time i try to escape i go back into that small crowded ball." Aleu said alittle annoyed with the thought of that Pokeball.Then Professor Oak went to unlock her cage,she lept out and stretched then glared at him.She ignored him and walked around the room.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 am

Halo walked beside Aleu. "Do you at least want a trainer?" She asked. She wanted a trainer badly. She wanted to fight and make a human proud, like she used to do with her old trainer. She itched to sink her claws into another pokemon's pelt and having the crowd cheer when she won a battle.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 am

"Ha,How could you want one of those..Dare i say..Humans..!" Aleu growled."They took my freedom and caged me up.I want to run free."Aleu said walking away and back to the Ile her cage was in.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Halo flinched at the harshness in Aleu's vioce. She walked over to her. "Well, not all humans are like that. My old trainer was very kind, and never put me in a pokeball. Most of the time I was able to go where ever I pleased." She said, trying to explain that humans weren't all bad.

She then heard a human walk in. Professor Oak smiled as she walked in. "Why hello Stella, come in, come in. You are here for your appiontment are you not?" He asked. Stella nodded. "Yep, came all the way from metropolis to get my first pokemon from here." Stella answered. Halo ran over to Stella and rubbed against her legs in greetings. Stella chuckled, and gave her a rub on the head. "Your cute, but I don't think your the one for me. You will find them some day though." She said nicely. Halo stepped down, a little dissapionted. She then perked up again as she remembered that there were still so many more trainers out there.

Stella scanned through the rows of pokeballs and cages, until she found Aleu by herself. She walked over to her, and let out her hand to touch her. "Hey there girl." She said in a soft vioce.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Aleu looked at Halo."Then what are you doing in a place like this,Why arent you with your trainer?" She walked away and then heard the door open and a trainer come in.Suicune's spirit's sank when she saw the face of that smug looking teenage boy."Hey,Grandpa got any new pokemon in lately." Jerry said. He said walking around looking at the pokemon in the cages."Hmm..All the same.Got any I havent seen before?" "Oh Yes,I do.There is this cute little Umbreon we have and a Suicune."
"A Umbreon..Suicune? Show me them?"
(Jerry is the kid from pokemon)
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Halo looked down at Aleu''s question. "She passed away." Halo said sadly. Halo then perked up her ears as she heard Jerry come in. She snorted at him when he completly ignored her once the word 'suicune' was said. "Guess he is too stupid to see that I am a shiny one and not a regular." She growled as she lied down on her pokemon bed.

Stella heard the kid named Jerry come in. Ah crud, he might startle the suicune. She thought irratably, giving the same look as Aleu did. Porfessor Oak nodded, then showed him where they were.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Aleu was now totally upset and stressing like crazy.So she ran into a far corner of the room but a broom and a bucket fell from the closet and startled Jerry and made him look that way towards where Halo and Aleu were.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:12 pm

"Spiss spiss spiss spiss spiss." Stella cooed to the suicune, urging it closer to her. Halo yelped at the bucket and broom falling, then ran into another bucket to shelter. Halo's ears were pinned back to her head in fright.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Suicune got the bucket off her head and walked over to Halo."What is it?" Suicune asked.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Halo peeked her head out of the bucket. "What was that loud crashing niose?" She asked her heart beating a mile a minute. Stella sat down on a chair, just watching the Suicune. It seemed to just be ignoring her.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm

"I was trying to get away from..Gary..I think he might take you or me." Aleu said upset."Those dumb buckets crashed onto my head."
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Halo slowly inched her way out of the bucket she was hiding in. She then looked at Gary. "He doesn't look very nice..." She growled. She then looked at Stella and the way she looekd at Aleu. "Hm, well if Gary does want you it looks like he's got competition!" Halo said in amusment.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm

"Hey,Grandpa.Do ya think I could try out those weird pokemon over there?" Gary questioned."Yes,you can." Pro. Oak answered. "Yes!" Gary shouted dragging Aleu and Halo outside.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Halo was being pulled by her tail out to the back yard. She hissed, then bit his hand hard. "I can walk on my own you know!" She growled, walking past Gary very daintily and fragile like. Stella followed, slapping Gary's hand off of Suicune. "They don't like it when you do that! They can walk themselves you know!" She said, aggravated.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Aleu growled at Gary and began to run at the site of outside."Ah!" Aleu said leaping from the door and then she saw a wide open pond.She ran to the water and said"This is tainted." As Aleu began to glow and lept onto the water and jumped all around in it purifying it.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Halo stepped into the water, swimming joyfully. She stretched her legs in the water, relaxing. She then felt a large splash hit her as Aleu rushed by her. Halo giggled, then swam after her as fast as she could.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:18 pm

(Aleu is walking on the water Shocked )
Aleu stopped running and turned around seeing Halo chasing her.She laughed as she jumped over Halo and too the other side but there fun was interrupted by a fire ball flying passed there heads."Your not here to play,I want to see how good you too are!"Gary yelled summoning his Arcanine out and telling it to use Flame thrower.It shot another ball out aiming for Halo.Aleu grabbed Halo and rushed off the water and onto the land.Aleu growled and then summoned up her own powers.Solar Beam.
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Stella shoved Gary. "What is your problem? They were having something called, fun!" She yelled at him. Halo wriggled out of Aleu's grasp and lunged at the arcanine and bit down hard on it's shoulder, then used confusion on it. She followed that up with a phybeam that made the arcanine fall down. Finally, the itch to battle was finally being released!
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Aleu used her Solar beam on the Arcanine that made it go flying landing not to far from Gary."Pokemon dont need fun,They need work and training..lots and lots of training and battling.And thats whats gunna get me to the best of the best." Gary proud."And i think these two pokemon will be the ones to do that for me." Gary said wandering over to the pokemon and putting strange looking collars on them."Ha,Now when you try to get away it will electricute you until you stay with me..Oh,Stella you can give this Arcanine to my Grandfather and tell him i am taking these pokemon."
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Stella looked at Gary with a look of disgust. "What is wrong with you jerk!" She yelled to him, this time pushing him to the ground. "You treat pokemon like they are an object! Well let me tell you something Gary! If I see either of them by themselves, abandoned, you will be so sorry!" She yelled in his face. She then turned around, stroking the injured Arcanine. "I won't bother telling Prof. Oak, I am taking him in." She said, putting a potion on the injured arcanine.

Halo scratched the collar irratably. She hissed at it, then began attacking it, causing herself to fall over backwards. "Arg! I hate collars!" She growled.

(can you please make a bio for the arcanine, thanks! Very Happy )
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:42 pm

(Sure,Tell me what you want added and i will add some stuff of my own to.)
Aleu sat on the ground and looked down in shame then let out a mighty roar that made her collar go off."Ah!!!" She roared as she was shocked."*pant pant* Halo,I think we should follow him,Or these stupid collars might go off again.Cause if we get to far the ZAP!"
Suicune-Fan
Suicune-Fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Halo growled. "But I don't like him!" She hissed. She stayed put until the collar went off. She was shocked so badly that she yelped and jumped halfway into the air. She mumbled and cursed him under her breath as she trailed after him. Prof. Oak saw them leaving. "The umbreon is named Halo, and the suicune is Aleu." He called after him. Stella just glared at him in anger.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next